Friday, April 5, 2013

Where have I been!!????

ok, I have taken a long break from blogging, but I promise I am now on a mission to either
A. get caught up or
 B. start bloggin more....  :)

I looked and the last time I blogged was mid February - so let me do a quick catch up of what has happened since than - and than I will start some new fun posts with pictures and stories.

February 12th - Laney turned 4 - we had her party at Build a Bear and we also went to her house to celebrate
February 16th - Max turned 4 - we celebrated at Monkey house and had an absolute blast. We had so many family and friends visit the monkey house on that day.
Rest of February - pack up the house.  Have you ever packed everything you ever owned?  while taking care of an 18 month old and a 4 year old?  That was an adventure
February 22nd, learned my aunt needed surgery, Aunt Phyllis travels in from Colorado - my parents travel to Little Rock.
February 23rd - Aunt Margie had surgery and it did not go good
February 24th Aunt Margie was put in hospice
February 28th - Aunt Margie passed away, my mom and Aunt Phyllis return to NWA
Friday March 1st/2nd - I had originally planned to celebrate my best friends turning 30th - Bre and Carrie. We had planned to go to Eureka Springs.  Fortunately they were very understanding that I needed to be with my family at this time and I stayed in Sonora with my family.
Sunday March 2nd - visitation
Monday March 3rd - funeral
Tuesday - PACK LIKE CRAZY :) we were running behind
Wednesday MArch 6th - Alex had to have surgery on his eye.  He had a "mass" growing extremely close to his eye and when he would scratch it it would bleed. it had to be removed and our little guy had to go under anethesia.  He did great.
Thursday - Aunt Phyllis heads back home to Colorado
Friday March 8th through Sunday MArch 10th - We went down to Delight to celebrate Mike's Grandpa's 95th Birthday.  It was so fun and such a neat experience.  My parents and my sister helped us pack up our final things.
Sunday March 10th - We drive home from Delight, make 4-5 uhaul trips to storage and than.....MOVE IN WITH MY PARENTS.  yep you read that right :)
The next few days/weeks was spent trying to organize/find stuff to live on for the next month and get the boys situated in their new room at my mom and dad's and get me and Mike's room organized with all of our stuff.
MArch 15th - SPRING BREAK!!!  We got some COLD weather and some snow believe it or not.
March 22nd - 24th - We did a short get out of town trip.  We needed it so did the boys.  We went to Branson with my parents.  It was cold, very cold, and rainy/snowy.  but we went, got out of town, and made the most of it.
March 29th - March 31st - Easter Weekend/Mike's mom's Birthday - We had a lot of fun this weekend.  We sent Mike's mom a birthday surprise card we made.  We went on Easter egg hunts at Max's school and our church.  We also through a big Easter celebration in Sonora and had all of the family come even Matt and Bekah.  so much fun.
April - All of April has been spent trying to find Max a preschool - tours, phone calls, research, etc.  and I am happy to annouce as of today - Friday April 5th - We have found Max a preschool - woohoo!!  Wild About you Academy.

SOOOO
Between all of the above - not to mention not really having a computer hooked up for a month or so blogging has not made the priority list. Today my phone filled up, I had to dump all of the pictures so I could have room to take more.  I went to the computer - plugged in my phone, dumped my pictures.  As I waited from them to transfer, I finally decided to open up the blog and get back at it.  So here I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment