Friday, April 5, 2013

Max is 4!!! February 16th

The next weekend after we celebrated Laney turning 4, we celebrated Max turning 4!  I have tons of pictures so I'll let them tell the story. 

I thought of this idea myself, I was a little excited.  I wanted a big 4 on our outside door so all of our neighbors knew about the big day. Max loved it.  We put it up the week before his birthday.

He wanted a Bugs Bunny AKA Looney Tunes Theme. Kelley helped me out.

I made a big 4 of pictures of Max.  I loved this idea - I got it from pinterest than put my own spin on it.  The banner I made him using my mom's cricket machine.

Kelley found a "build your own bugs bunny"  I thought it was so neat!  She actually bought 2.

Max's presents - and his shirt - and his new booster seat we got him for turning 4.  Big now now just sits in a booster - no more car seat!

My mom and me found an 8 foot tall bugs bunny. Alex thought it was so funny

Max in his Birthday shirt from Grandma

Max LOVED the bugs bunny - so glad we got it

a combination of me and Aunt Kell's efforts.  It was to put next to the party favors

Opening the dragon kite from Aunt Phyllis.  This is the night before his Birthday.  Since Aunt Phyllis lives in Colorado we didn't think she'd mind.  Plus this way her gift got special attention and was talked about all night.



Alex was right next to his bubba for every gift


Birthday breakfast from the special Johnson bakery!!!

4 years later.....

Party at Monkey house!!! So much fun - best party yet

I made 48 cupcakes for the big day and 48 cupcake toppers!



I was so impressed with the favors the Monkey house provided

This kid had so much fun

we put Alex in charge of the balloons.  Reminded me of the movie UP

most amazing cake ever from Shelby Lynn's

Post birthday at our house

Max wearing his spiderman hand from the girls

The 5 kids

All worn out from the day - having movie time in our room.  I love Alex's smile in this picture


Mabry made Max a card.  It was so cute.




We went all out on Thank you letters this year.  I ordered them from shutterfly with Max's picture and than we wrote cute notes and drew pictures.  I just wanted all of the friends and family to know how thankful we were for everything they did to make Max's birthday so great.

Later that week Grandma came over and had some one on one time with Max and gave him her gifts.  I loved this gift.  a new big boy suitcase for Max to take on trips.

a remote control car from Aunt Margie.


Looney tune shoes!!! These were a big hit

Grandpa had a special gift for Max.  His very own fishing pole.  I can't wait for Grandpa to take Max out on the boat with his new pole.

Birthday lunch at Marketplace.


No comments:

Post a Comment