Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rhea Lana's





    $5 Looney tunes suitcase for Max - looks brand new and Max loves it

11 pairs of shoes, $45 and 5 of the pairs were BRAND NEW with tags

Alex showing Aunt Kell his new slippers.  Santa brought Max Batman ones for Christmas and Alex has been a little jealous, now he has some of his own!


cute gymboree outfit my sister found for Alex

ok...for some reason it wouldn't let me type above the pictures so this post I'll just type BELOW the pictures :)

Rhea Lana's was the Saturday before Margie's visitation that Sunday and Funeral that Sunday.  I hadn't planned on going because I was suppose to be in Eureka celebrating Bre and Carrie's 30th Birthdays and than I didn't plan on going because Aunt Margie passed away....but Saturday afternoon came around and me and Kelley needed a small fun break from everything.  We decided to go quickly to Rhea Lana's and see what we could find.  Kell was way excited because she had never been before.  I always get excited to take someone that hasn't ever gone because the whole experience is pretty neat.  It's unbelievable how much stuff there is to choose from at awesome prices.  I would highly recommend it for anyone out there about to have a baby or knows someone that is about to have a baby or any grandma's out there!  I definitely look forward to it. In fact there is another one in late April I plan on going to again!

This Rhea Lana's I got everything I wanted - including way too many shoes :) for $88 and made OVER $500.  I sold everything I put in except for 7 items and I got to donate those to a foster family in need.  So I actually got everything for the boys for free and still made some fun vacation cash (which I love). We're so lucky to have Rhea Lana's in our area.  What a fantastic opportunity.  It is an awesome way to sell any gently used baby/children items and a great way to get some too. Can't wait for the April one - I think we might sell the pack n plays and my mom's highchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment