Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday MiMi

We ordered MiMi's (Mike's mom) birthday present 6 weeks in advance this year!  Unfortunately we moved during the week that it was suppose to arrive and it got lost.  finding it was a bit of a disaster.  The post office was not the best of help because I'm sure I was not their priority case that day.  Long story short - the present has been found - and now we actually have 2 (lol) that we get to give her this weekend when we visit woohoo!!!

So - since our present was not going to arrive in Delight for her Birthday we decided to make her a special card.  I took a few pictures even though it was a little bigger than this.  We each wrote her notes, I traced the boys hands, had the boys color her a page, attempted to write her a name poem, etc.  We had fun making the card and THAT got to her on time :) We also sent her a precious video the boys made her on her actual Birthday.  If you see i below I was able to upload it - if not its because it was giving me problems but I will continue to try.










No comments:

Post a Comment