Saturday, April 6, 2013

Two peas in a pod

These two boys are such a blessing to me and Mike. Everyday with these two is just a fun filled adventure. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them all day everyday.  I say it often, but I can never say it enough, that choosing to stay home with these guys was the best decision I have ever made.  It just has helped me and Mike be there more for the boys and helped us all 4 really enjoy these last 18 months.  When cleaning out my phone I always find tons and tons of pictures of the boys during our daily little adventures and I wanted to share a few....


Alex loves hats

boys will be boys....playing in the water and mud

sharing goldfish at the park

making a complete mess

sweeping off the porch - luckily Alex is young enough not realize I gave him a racket not a broom




building a log cabin together

watching movies

many trips to Lowes


playing in the rain

ipad rest time - Alex is more interested in his popcorn


silly hats at Grandma's

Max attacking Alex in the bathtub.

They always win the battle when they beg to bring their toys inside when its too cold to play outside or raining


as long as this happens on the way home and not on the way out - I am ok with it :)





Watching them play on their swingset is so cute





Max's first sport - soccer!


No comments:

Post a Comment