Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Double Digits?!!1 Mary Frannie turns 10!


In August, Mary Frannie turned 10!  My first niece in double digits.  I can't believe how big she is getting. I still remember holding her for the first time in Columbia Missouri on the day she was born.  She is growing up.  I love to spend time with her.  She always makes me laugh and me and her have the most interesting conversations. I love watching her tumble.  She is so good at it.  It reminds me of my love for gymnastics - although she is already better than I ever was. I also love to go shopping with her.  Besides the obvious (meaning unlike the boys she doesn't yank things off hangers, hide in the clothing racks, or want to play chase), she loves looking at the different outfits and talking about them.....an actually shopping experience, haha.  She is so smart, and is a good example for the other kids.  Alex adores her, and Max looks up to her.

For her Birthday she invited just our family over to celebrate.  We had dinner, played, opened presents, and ate lots of dessert!

Weather was so pretty, we sat outside

We had the sprinkler out and played on the trampoline




We sang Happy Birthday and ate some brownies!















Aunt Kelley bought a surprise for each of the kids (oreos for Alex).  The double doozies were delicious.  I'm pretty sure I ate more than half of Max's.




Next we got out the slip n slide.  It was fun to watch the boys attempt to show us how it was done.













Time to look at cards and open presents!




Me and Mike picked her out 2 new pairs of jeans and a new shirt.










 






Grandma and Grandpa got her an entire nail polish kit








Her dad got her a new bat



We sure had fun celebrating.  I still can't believe she is 10, is in the 5th grade, and is in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!

Love you Mary Frannie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment