Monday, October 27, 2014

Triple Birthday

I'm finally catching up on blogging!!

Triple Birthday = 
My Dad September 26th plus
Mike on October 3rd plus
my brother Todd on October 9th

We decided to celebrate all three together on Sunday October 5th at our house. We celebrated with all three families coming together plus Mike's mom plus steak and potatoes!

We decorated up the house. Triple the Birthday so triple the decor






I made vanilla cake balls covered in caramel for Mike to take to work on his actual Birthday, Friday October 3rd. I was super proud of myself for doing this.  I felt like suzy homemaker...haha  but for real I was excited Mike had something to celebrate his Birthday with at work.



Mike's mom came to town on Saturday October 4th.  She took us out to eat at Flying fish to celebrate Mike's Birthday.  We were excited.  Mike had eaten there before, but me and the boys hadn't ever so it was a first for us. It was pretty good.  If I go back I'm ordering fish, not chicken though.  I "chickened out" at the last minute - lol

This sign was hanging up at flying fish.  It made me laugh.  I made sure to keep my kids at the table!!! haha


The boys gave Mike a present on his actual Birthday


PARTY DAY!

MiMi came over early and played with the boys on our new slide.







Cake from Shelby Lynn's that my mom brought

Cookies - brownies AND cake

the Birthday guys taking over the couch





guess what...Max lost a tooth at the party!  That makes 2 teeth in 2 weeks.  Don't worry - his permanent teeth are already coming in, meaning they probably pushed the baby teeth out.  I have to admit I was a little worried that my 5 year old's teeth were falling out, but once I saw 2 permanent teeth I was a little relieved.


Day after the party Alex enjoyed helping me rip down all of the decorations.

Another year, another triple Birthday in the books.

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!

Happy Birthday Todd!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment