Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Junque 2 Jewels


Junque 2 Jewels is a new fun place in Bentonville where you can pay to go do crafts by yourself or with a group of friends.  It fills up fast so we signed up a month in advance.  My friend Jordan, my friend and neighbor Julie and me all signed up for a class to make a plaque to hang on our door.  It was $35 for the class.  Unfortunately Maddie got sick (Julie's daughter) so only me and Jordan were able to attend but I enjoyed getting to do something with Jordan and get to know her better and to hang out just us and no kids! She is a stay at home mom of 2 boys too.

Below is the process of making my door hanger.



First they give you blank - pre cut piece of wood.  A design that I had already chosen when I signed up


Next you pick your color. I thought this color would pop on my door.


Next if your brave....you do a stensil.  I chose yellow and a light blue


tada!


Here is a picture of half of the room working on their door hangers


I added a big L for Lamb


sideways....but I added the words, The Lambs in brown


added a bow that they helped me make


Here is me and Jordan with our finished signs!

the completed product.


A fun night with friends, for $35, and you get to take home this for your front door.  I definitely liked it and will definitely go back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment