Monday, October 27, 2014

Not so happy


I know I hear complaints all the time about how social media only shows the good.  How mom's never post about the bad times.  How mom's only post great happy pictures of their kids and how people compare themselves to these moms. 

well this post is for you. 

Here are my boys during our bedtime routine last week.  BOTH of them had a melt down.  I can't remember what it was about, or who started crying first, but our bedtime routine that night was anything but pretty.  I couldn't console them, so I thought I would take a quick picture so remind mom's out there that all of us have our bad days. 

So here you are -my non perfect kids.  We all have our moments.  Bedtime isn't always easy.  Sometimes a few tears are shed.  Sometimes by the kids, sometimes by the adults.  
But we ALL slept good this night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment