Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Party Day!!!!



Friday, December 20th, was a busy day! 
Worst part is I had just been to the doctor, yes the doctor that I never go to unless I am falling over, it's been days, and I can't beat it on my own...that day had come - it was Thursday December 19th.  I waited 2 hours, got 2 prescriptions, several vitamins, and rest, so I could be ready for the next day.....

Brecken's Pary 1:30pm
Max's school party 3:00pm
Grammercy Park Party 6:00pm
Jenn/Bre/Girls come over to say hi - 8pm

Busy day, but
Brecken needed someone to visit her at school for her party since her mom or dad couldn't make it, so we needed to go.....
Max's school party was at 3pm and he had been looking forward to it for weeks.  He had songs to sing, of course we had to go...
Grammercy Park Neighborhood Christmas Party was at our house!  (separate blog) and we had set the date weeks in advance....
Jenn Travis was in town from New Jersery, one of my best friends I hadn't seen in forever.  She was eating out with the girls.  Since I couldn't make it they were going to swing by after our neighborhood party.

so busy day - and we couldn't get out of anything, and I was sick.....the cards were stacked up against me, but honestly the day was a lot of fun, and worked out so much better than I thought and was tons of fun, just what we all needed

Max and Brecken at Brecken's school Christmas party

Brecken and her friends

me and Brecken and her school friend who really wanted in our picture

Alex did not want to party aka he skipped his nap BUT he did want to read on the couch behind us so I said sure

oh there are cookies? well than Alex will party.  Good thing I brought him some dairy free option

TIME FOR MAX's PARTY!!!!
Max made these reindeer ears. Aren't they cute?

The class sang 2 songs. Roudolph the rednose reindeer, and Santa clause is coming to town.  They did great.  I took both videos (of course), but I think the blog only lets you upload short videos, because it will not let me upload either video and it will others, o well. If you really want to see them let me know and I can get them to you :)





The class had snacks and a fun activity.  They had green icing and a waffle cone to make an edible Christmas tree.  As you can see - Alex was up in the action but he did great in knowing it was his brother's party and we were just guests.







my favorite part about the party, my gift, well that sounds bad, but see below and you will understand.


The teachers and the kids made handprint calendars for all of the parents.  Can you believe it?  Every month it is his handprint in a different theme.  January is a snowman, February a heart, March a leproacon, April a bunny, May a flower, June a fish, and so on and so on.  It is so cute.  I was so surprised when he gave it to me at the party and boy was he proud!  I wasn't expecting anything at all and I got this AND an ornament.  They were such thoughtful and special gifts.  I am excited to use the calendar all year long.  I am so thankful Max goes to such a great preschool and that they have such fun parties and do so many fun crafts.  His teachers are the best, so thoughtful and creative.  Max loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment