Friday, January 24, 2014

January Date Night

Boys head to MiMi and PawPaws = Friday night date night!!
We ended up eating at Olive Garden, which was delicious, I can't believe I didn't take a picture.
After Olive Garden it was movie time.  We didn't make the first movie option so we had to hit the late movie and see option B.  Since we had some time to spare in the middle, we decided to go to Chuckee Cheese.  I know what your thinking, why in the world go to Chuckee cheese wtih no kids on a Friday? It actually was pretty fun and not busy at all.  Me and Mike already had the tokens (I keep a pretty good amount at all times in the car so I can take the boys) and we felt like some fun competition would be good for us.

Mike hit the bulls eye on the bow and arrow game.  I was a little embarrassed because the lights and sounds all went off and Mike was extremely excited which included jumping up and down.  It was a fun way to start off our chuckee cheese night for sure. Of course we had to take a picture of all of Mike's tickets.


Next up - football game.  Mike needs some practice :)







Of course I had to play deal or no deal

Mike tried to hit the bulls eye again :)

Thank you to MiMi and PawPaw for watching the boys.  We had a lot of fun just spending some quality time together.  Dinner out, games, and a movie made for a pretty fun Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment