Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Love to Bake


These boys love to bake! Well.....it might just be that they like to lick the bowl and the beaters, but either way when I say it's time to bake they run at the chance to help.  This night we got a litle silly and I let them sit up on the counter.







Below is when we made Grandma and Grandpa's favorite to take to them....upsidedown pineapple cupcakes!  They are delicious




I learned a new recipe the other day, a dairy free cupcake for Alex.  You just use a dunkin hines cake mix and mix in sprite - that's all.  It's delicious, and Alex loves it so that is a plus. I also found that they sell a small cake mix that only costs 92 cents, and makes 12 cupcakes.  So that is an easy dessert when I need one to take somewhere for alex.  I try to always take Alex a dessert anywhere I know there is going to be dessert for Max, which actually happens more often than you'd think.  I'm glad this is one more option I have now.

I made my famous Kentucky derby pie for Thanksgiving.  I plan to make it again for The Lamb Christmas this weekend.


turned my back for a minute and Alex got into his cupcakes!!!  This is what they looked like minus the two on the floor and the one in his hand.  That little toot. I kept them like this and still had him eat them that weekend.  I mean after all he's two and I dump them in a bowl and he doesn't know the difference :)

We got these from Akins.  I made them for Christmas in Russellville this last weekend.  Alex loved them!  Another Dairy free dessert option for little Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment