Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy 2014

I'm back!  I haven't blogged in a few weeks.  After my 2013 review blog I needed a bit of a break and had a few things to catch up on and get organized.  I'm happy to say that I have a few updates to add!

New Years Eve we spent the evening with our two boys.  We had originally planned on having a date night but my parents had a long time friend pass away unexpectedly and her funeral was on New Years eve afternoon in russellville, so me and Mike ended up just hanging out with the boys for our New Years Eve.  We wanted to do something a little special and not just stay in the entire night so we took the boys on a little car ride and than out to eat at Red Robin.  The boys did great and even played some games before we left. We ended up heading back home and playing games and watching some shows before heading to bed.  The boys stayed up til about 10:00 and me and Mike almost made it to midnight.  It was a fun evening with the boys and an even better next day....Mike was off so we slept in and were lazy around the house. 







No comments:

Post a Comment